Established in 1953 by O.V. “Rusty” Di Sciullo as O.V. Di Sciullo Consulting Engineering in Arlington, Texas our firm has long history of work in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. In 1978 Jeffrey N. Terry, P.E. left his position as Assistant City Engineer for the City of Arlington, joined Mr. Di Sciullo and established Di Sciullo & Terry, Inc. In 2003 Joyce P. Stanton became the President and majority owner of the company and in January 2010 our name became Di Sciullo-Terry, Stanton & Associates, Inc.